4.24.2006

clarity on relationships (mildly foggy)

B-school has been good for me. all of a sudden i can think on things with an odd clarity. like all the things that used to trouble me seem amazingly simple now. this is especially true with relationships. First, I gotta give props to Te. She's my #1 homegirl. She cracks me up. I would've lost my fool crazy mind by now if she weren't in this program. she could probably say the same. she's gonna let me be in her wedding. she's a good friend. we look out for each other.
Then there's Knucklehead, yeah, Kucklehead's back ya'll. Knucklehead's getting married. woooooooow. ummm...that's all i have to say about that. good luck to ya bro.
Ah... then there's the Missus. If I could see her and talk to her and tell her all the things i've figured out, I'd feel better. That's the honest truth and that's all there is to it. Just waiting for the opportunity to present itself. Patiently.
I can also think of a few associates I need to call up. Work on slowly converting some of these associates to friends. I'll be in touch.

No comments: