5.18.2006

i guess it was a good day

today, at about 3:00pm, i saw blue skies for the first time in 6 days. i was about to find myself a strait jacket and a wall to beat my head on, so i'm glad the sun decided to reappear and save me from myself. after work (snooooooze), i finally got a chance to see the burlington waterfront in the sunshine. not bad. everything looks better when the sun is shining. on my little excursion, i found some cool neighborhoods. burlington looks a lot like charlottesville... think belmont in 434, or ghent in 757... and apparently, i'm just not living in the right spot. i'm in the village of essex junction... think crozet in 434, or hilton village in 757.

the sun came out, and i found my happy place. on a side note, i must discuss the tragedies occurring on primetime TV these days. (yes, i'm watching tv with bunny ears.) 3 season finales (Grey's Anatomy, O.C., er)... 7 deaths, or near-deaths... wtf? that's not entertaining, that's depressing.

did i mention it's raining again? and it's supposed to rain until tuesday? clearly it's time to look for weekend flights to LA... still, it was a good day.

No comments: